Job Profile: Probationary Officer Training Programme
Probationary Officer Training Programme is an effort of ICICI Bank to catch the attention of fresh talent who wish to practice a profession in banking. It is built to develop professionals with banking understanding and knowledge to meet the longer term need of qualified bankers.
This is a 12 month full time residential training programme, carried out at ICICI Manipal Academy campus, Bangalore. Candidates signing up for the Probationary Officer Training Programme shall be enrolled for MBA in Banking and Finance with Manipal University, an UGC recognized University.
Salient Features of Probationary Officer Training Programme:
- The training carries a mixed programs with instructor led classroom trainings, e-learning and internship at ICICI Bank branches/offices.
- The training sessions imparts understanding and competencies in core banking (banking products, banking operations, channels and clients, receipts and payments, etc.). The students will get the chance to concentrate on one of several following areas in banking:
a) Trade Finance & CMS.
b) Branch & Relationship Management.
c) Private Banking & Wealth Management.
d) Rural and Comprehensive Banking.
e) Any other Profile as determined by ICICI Bank.
- The participants are subjected to a very thorough training having exclusive focus on application of understanding and total improvement of personality.
- The classroom sessions (9 months) usually are carried out at the ICICI Manipal Academy and internship (3 months) at any ICICI Bank branch or workplace (within India).
- The Probationary Officers are usually paid stipend for the initial 9 months to satisfy the out of pocket expenses plus a better stipend throughout internship.
- The Probationary Officers is certain to get an almost guaranteed career with ICICI Bank on successful finish of the Probationary Officer Training Programme.
- The faculty is composed of skilled experts in the domain of banking and finance along with behavioral sciences. There’s a exclusive concentrate on the complete grooming of the individuals which is further more triggerred by way of a understanding atmosphere that is created via lectures delivered by professionals from ICICI Bank along with the banking industry.
- The campus provides you with one of the best academic facilities e. g. air-conditioned classrooms, video conferencing rooms, auditorium, well stocked library, boarding and accommodations facilities, entertainment and sports amenities, etc. The residential design of the programme makes the Probationary Officers imbibe the customs and beliefs of ICICI Group.
MBA (Banking & Finance) program includes 2 phases:
- Phase I (12 months): This phase includes 9 months of on-campus classroom exercise sessions & 3 months of internship in ICICI Bank. After successful completion of this phase, participants are honored a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB).
- Phase II [Optional] (18-30 months): This phase includes 18 months of on-line Training (3 Semesters). It is made to provide managerial competencies to the scholars. This phase begins after the students join the Bank. It offers a chance to finish the training programme while doing work. On completion of this stage by individuals who opt for it and pay the necessary fee, an MBA (Banking and Finance) is awarded by the Manipal University. Students possess the choice of finishing Phase II in 30 months. MBA degree shall be conferred only on the effective completion of both Phase I as well as Phase II.
- Online registration: Till Jan 31, 2013.
- Aptitude Test – Jan/Feb 2012.
- GD/Interviews – Feb/Apr 2012.
- Two Batches will join the training course in May and Aug 2013.
- Those who’ve finished graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline
- Up to 25 years old as on April 30th, 2013 (should have been born on or after May 1, 1988)
- Only short-listed candidates shall be invited for the selection procedure.
- Selection Procedure
- The Selection procedure consists of Aptitude test, Psychometric Assessment, GD & Interview.
- More information regarding Test Date, venue etc. shall be received by E-mail/SMS.
- Those chosen be enrolled for training for 12 months (with stipend) at Manipal Academy whereby they’ll be enrolled for MBA (Banking & Finance) degree.
- On effective completion of On-campus training sessions of Twelve months, applicants will be hired in ICICI Bank as Asst. Managers having yearly salary of more than Rs. 4 lakhs.
- Candidates likely pay fee of Rs. 3. 37 lakh via Loan given by ICICI bank. It’ll be repaid after finishing training for 60 months (EMI of Rs. 6000/month )
- After Joining the bank, freshly appointed POs could have a choice of finishing their MBA Degree (Duration – 18 months). Fee for this could be paid separately (approx. 1. 25 lakh).
- There is absolutely no fee for this Job application.
- Candidates need to register their profile on-line via ICICI Bank web page.
- Qualified candidates will probably later receive information regarding the selection via email/ sms.
To Further details and apply online: ICICI Bank Probationary Officer Training Programme